Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase an Xbox One S from the UK Microsoft online store within the promotional period (12 July to 31 December 2017), then register your device within 14 days of purchase as outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product, you may elect to return your registered purchase by submitting a claim within 60 days of purchase.
Simply return your Xbox console and all the original accessories in the original packaging in a “Good As New” condition by using the prepaid label you will be supplied, ensuring your device is returned within 120 days of purchase. Pending validation of your claim by our technicians, you will receive a full refund.
For further details on how to submit your online claim click here.
This offer is provided temporarily in addition to the standard return policy set forth in the Terms of Sales of UK Microsoft online store. This offer does not affect any product warranties you may benefit from by law or contract.
Print and Scan as detailed under Physical Copy.
Save your proof of purchase to your computer ready to upload.
Take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and save as PDF or JPEG to your computer. To save your proof of purchase as a JPEG, simply paste the screenshot you have taken into Microsoft Paint and save this document to your computer as a JPEG.
If claiming from a tablet, take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and upload to the claim form from your photo library.Physical Copy:
If you have a scanner, scan your proof of purchase and save to your computer ready to upload.
If you do not have a scanner, take a picture with your mobile phone, digital camera or tablet. To transfer this document to your computer you can simply send it via email or transfer via USB. If you are claiming on your tablet, upload the image from your tablet’s photo library.General Requirements for documents uploaded:
When scanning or taking a picture please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear proof of purchase may invalidate your claim.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF document or JPEG image format. Maximum size of each document is 2Mb.
If required you can upload multiple documents, simply select the files one at the time and click upload during the claim process.
This is likely to be for one of the following reasons:
- You have missed the registration or claim window for this promotion
- Your purchase date is outside the promotional period (between 12th July and 31st December 2017)
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and the claim period detailed.
Prepare your documents for upload and then during the claim process follow these steps
To upload the document(s) select ‘Choose File’, then locate the file that you want to upload and click ‘Open’. The name of the document selected will be displayed on the web page, check this is the correct document then select ‘upload’.
If you need to add more documents repeat this process. The documents will be listed as you add them. If the wrong document was selected simply remove them by using the delete button (indicated by the ‘bin’ icon). Once all documents are loaded select next.
You will need to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- Sort Code
- Account Holder's Name
Please refer to the email we have sent you, it may be that the details uploaded for your proof of purchase were not sufficient to process your registration.
Common reasons for Missing Documents:
- Proof of purchase was not legible
- Proof of Purchase did not show the price paid, products or retailer purchased from
- An incorrect document was uploaded (i.e. it was not a proof of purchase)
- An order confirmation was supplied which did not show the products were purchased- in this case we ask you to provide further documents to support your registration, such as a delivery note or invoice
- The serial number you entered on your registration is invalid
- The bank details you provided are not matching with the claimant/company details
Once your claim is approved, please follow the below guidelines and advice:
- Pack your items securely in the original packaging
- Include all accessories that came with your Qualifying Purchase, including any promotional products such as a free game or controller received in connection with the Qualifying Purchase
- Ensure the Qualifying Purchase and all related accessories are undamaged
- Avoid using damaged containers or boxes, consider the strength and durability
- Always use high quality wrapping and cushioning/filler materials to avoid loose contents
- Always remove old labels and stickers when reusing boxes
Claims may be revalued if your returned Xbox One S did not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the promotion; in this case we send you an email advising of the revaluation.
If you do not agree with the revaluation, please contact our customer service team within the timeframe specified in your email received who will review your claim and give you a final decision.
If you have received an email to confirm approval of refund, please check the following:
Contact Us Form
If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help.
By Telephone: 03452160106
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.